Monday, July 31, 2017

Beltline Birthday...

Happy Monday!

I have a layout to share that is a combination of the Felicity Jane kit that I have been working from, bits from my stash, and some lovely 28 Lilac Lane and A Flair For Buttons goodies...

Oh how I love the sequins and seed beads!




Thanks for stopping by! 

Also, the blog will be quiet for a bit as I get to work on a new class :) I don't have all the details ironed out so if you have any requests, feel free to leave them in the comments below, send me an email (soaphouse@gmail.com), or message me on Instagram. I look forward to hearing your ideas!

See you later!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you use your bits and bobs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love especially the stitching, and how those line draw the eye around. Do clever to use them for the title, too. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...